I'm so proud of myself right now, keeping my belated resolution.
(Taking my 3 worst days of 2009, and making them decent days in 2010.)
I am surprisingly not hurt by your rude gesture. I'm confused about why you felt it necessary. And indignant that you would do something that served no other conceivable purpose than to hurt me.
I am not hurt, because I've been withdrawn from the situation for a month now. To me, it was over. With the distance, I have seen how its all pathetic and desperate, and how it goes on, pathetically and desperately, with or without me.
I'm glad its without me.
( I still care about you. I hate that I care about you, that I want good things for you.)
But I don't want you. Not now. Not anymore.
This really just makes me doubt, if everyone is so manipulative, so shallow, so asshole-esque.
It scares me. I'm losing more faith, in people's ability to be reasonable.
Drunkenness isn't an excuse. Anger is not an excuse. I want your reason. But I don't want you. In no part of my life, anymore.
I'd moved on, stopped thinking about you. Until you lashed out, for no reason at all.
And it's all your loss. You stopped mattering to me. Apparently, I still matter to you. Enough that you want me jealous. Strangely enough, I'm not. Moving on can be easier than I ever expected. I only feel bad for you, bad that your life has come to this.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment