Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lets see how it goes.

Another long interlude without writing. And I may not be totally sober nor may I know exactly what I want to say except I hope I have the energy and creativity and inspiration to start writing in my journal.
Because just maybe, I'm feeling things I've never felt before. This is different but I feel that it may be something real. Something comfortable and peaceful and exciting and just maybe what I'm looking for.


All I know is that I look at you and see someone beautiful.
Inside and out.
And someone strong and intelligent and interesting and it just feels so.
Right.
So how I want to feel.
Like a piece I didn't know wasn't there before.
(Just maybe).
And its nothing I've ever done before.
But I don't feel fear.
Its like maybe looking at the sky and seeing this great star that you never knew was there before.
And someone names that star for you.
(But that doesn't feel like the exactly right metaphor).
Its like this lovely adventure.
Where you aren't alone.
But I honestly don't have the right words for it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment