The way I feel changes so fast. I feel like daily, I'm having to reevaluate what I want and readjust what I'm doing to be satisfied.
I know what I want. But I also know that it will be something different tomorrow.
I'm so caught up in myself that I'm disregarding my commitments. I can't get ahead. Once I make it past this Expert Project I think I will be okay. Ask me how I feel December 4th. Probably amazing. I could start another countdown just for that.
And other than that, I feel great about most things.
I need motivation. Other than that, I'm great. I'm happy.
This was one of my more pointless blogs. Sorry.
When I'm happy I rarely have much to say. Most of my blogs are so..angry and down usually. Or just funny.
This is the song for how I feel right now :)
Your loss. If you stop texting, and people stop asking, it would be gone from my head. You are just another story. Its disappointing, but hey, I like a good story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment