This weekend, these past two nights, while they have been phenomenal, have also perhaps added up to equal the most emotionally draining feeling that I've had in a while. It gives me so much to think about, that I just want to sleep and get everything sorted through (but I'm not even getting my normal sleep to begin with). I feel like I've learned a lot, and have a lot I need to figure out. Soon.
And so, I'm staying home. I'm not calling or texting anyone, unless they contact me and I find it important enough for a response. I'm going to spend some time with myself today.
Plus, I need to spend some time with my expert project/online classes. Expert project is over in five days!! I'm so excited to get it over with, even though I don't really have my "project" created yet. Online classes have assignments for one more week, then I'll spend next week doing make up elluminates and finals. Then I'm done with that.
I feel like when I finish these things, I will have more free time, but I really won't. Starting this week, I will be cheering pretty much every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday through February (My birthday month :) ) So I guess things aren't going to get any more simple for me.
I feel like I'm on the verge of alot of changes/epiphanies/etc. Maybe today is what I need to get that. And if it isn't, at least I have today to work on my school stuff. And sleep!
Incidentally, this may have had a sad tone to it. I'm not sad, really, just tired and totally drained emotionally. I'm exquisitely happy, for the most part. I just feel stretched in so many directions. So many people want (and demand) my attention. Others I feel I should be giving more attention to. There are so many places to go, things to do. But some could be the wrong ones. So its like a big game, and I'm choosing the path to reach whatever outcome it leads to (that sounded stupid). I'm not sure what I'm trying to say, except that I need some time to work out where I'm going from here. Metaphorically and literally I guess. A lot of choices, some really big ones. And I get distracted so easily.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment