Well, I never wanted to become one of those girls who become attached. I'm too worrisome and analytical about you already. Its like, I worry and wonder how you feel, if everything's okay, with us particularly. I so rarely doubt myself, or question what I have. I don't know why I'm doing it this time.
Most of the time, I already feel like I can trust you. And the signs seem good. But any little thing that can be taken as bad, I'm over analyzing it. I really wish I wasn't worrying myself like this.
Things feel different. I don't want to get bored or hurt you or do something wrong. I still worry about all these things, but not so much. I feel so typical now, having these cliche doubts instead.
It could all be nothing. We could be nothing. But I hope not. I don't know what I hope for, though. I get scared easily. Of change, of commitment, and of strong feelings and emotional attachments. These are things I need to get over. I need to come to terms with my fears and move past it. And see where things go, perhaps.
So here's my song of the day:
It was on Gossip Girl and it is just fabulous :)
I'm going through quite a Mika addiction lately. Particularly for this song.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment