Sunday, March 14, 2010

Perspectives.

Instead of feeling sad for the times I'm not with you, I'm remembering the times that I am. I'm not sad that you aren't talking to me, or thinking of me now, because sometimes you do, and sometimes you are. I'm not sad that I'm not with you today, because one day, I will be again. Missing you now only gives me hope for later.



Instead of feeling jealous of what you have, I want to find an emotion to replace this. Wishing unhappiness for you really does little to make me happy. I haven't figured this one out yet, but instead of dwelling on what you have, that I don't, I want to find a way to totally disconnect myself form you. That will take time.



I don't want to wish my life away. Maybe I demonstrate too much wishful thinking, have too many countdowns, and am putting too much faith in tomorrow topping today. I want today to be enough.



I'm trying to change the way I look at things. And for now, this is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment