Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tease.

So here's for some random thoughts before I (hopefully) crash at a decent hour tonight.

-People are confusing and kind of suck right now. Its like I let my guard down way too easy, get burned, and keep it up unnecessarily next time. And I'm pissing people off, cuz I can never get it right.
- I've got my Ipod back, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou. So yesterday I chilled to the playlist of sappy unrequited love, and today I rocked out to wicked sexy dance tunes. I guess I really am lost without it, suckers.
- I'm sick of snow. Sick of it. So tired of it. Can't wait for summer.
- New things I'm looking forward to! Starting my job (any day now), getting my tattoo (couple of weeks), Spring break (ATL!), Graduation, and Summerrrr.
- Things I dread like hell! Prom. Seriously, I have extreme prom angst. I don't think I'll sleep peacefully until its over.
- I'm on an epic puzzle doing kick. I have this massive 750 piece shot of Times Square that I'm working on.
- Oh yeah, I'm psyched to see Alice In Wonderland this weekend.
- I'm tired of spending money on stupid things, and being broke all the time because of it. Really, I don't know how to solve this problem.
- I want more goldfish. Who would have thought, big, healthy Thing 1 is dead, but little crippled blind-in-one-eye Thing 2 is still swimming?
- I'm torn between wanting some peace and absolutely craving a huge, epic, adventure. I think I need the adventure first then some peace. Too bad I've never succeeded in planning an adventure...it goes against the whole principle.
- I need to read more. I have a stack of books, so tall, that I need to read. And many more that I want to buy.
- I'm on a kick of watching old episodes of Friends. Sweet.
- I'm feeling a desire to create something worthwhile. I guess that explains the newfound puzzle obsession. Not exactly profound creation...but I have no better ideas at the moment.
- I kind of feel like that Shinedown song "Second Chance" right now. Like I really need to just go for a while. I'm not done clearing my head.
- I'm wanting who I shouldn't want again. I can't recall the last time I didn't get who I wanted, at least for a while...and I'm trying hard to not get what I want this time. Because its more complicated than it'll be worth I'm sure. I've been warned. I make notoriously inexplicable choices in guys. I wish I could stop myself, but hey, I kind of don't want to.

Hmmmm, I think that just about covers every semi-moderately-important thought right now. So I'm gonna go eat a strawberry muffin. Yeah, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment