Sunday, August 1, 2010

Driving Slow on Sunday morning, I never want to leave.

I wish I would stay here longer. I like it here, I feel independent and free and peaceful and happy. Surrounded by people that make me happy. And there is so much left to do that we haven't done yet. And today is the last day to fit in as much as we can.
Everyone is still asleep. I'm quite awake, I can't sleep when I have so much on my mind.

I guess I don't get all the things I want here, though. Its okay, I guess I can keep waiting. I don't understand the situation. Its the same thing as before, I've already done this. But maybe not. Only time will tell, and I hope it does eventually become clear.

And I can't believe I have to go back to my mundane blairsville life for 2 more weeks. I'll pack and buy everything I need and say my goodbyes and its time for something totally new, my new life. I'm ready but I wish I understood what was going on here. In my head there is so much that doesn't make sense. but I'll be okay, however it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment