So I feel like shit, and I can't sleep. So I'm gonna write a blog, but I'm gonna do something a little bit different. I'm gonna list all the things I really dislike, starting with what is bothering me right now.
- Damn myspace and its shitty problems. Its always something. (Like right now, my bullitens won't post. I've posted the same one three times tonight, and it hasn't actually gone up yet. And its important too. If bullitens worked, I probably wouldn't even be blogging right now.)
- Feeling like shit and not being able to sleep. (Thats my other problem right now.)
- People who are total annoying fanatics over Twilight. Especially those fangirls who are all like, "I'm Mrs Cullen." (Shut the fuck up, bitch. You aren't married to a fictional character. Dumbass. Oh yeah, and have I ever mentioned that, if you want to love a fictional character, there are way sexier, less cliche ones out there? Actually try reading something that isn't Twilight.)
- Fangirls in general. Its creepy.
- And fanboys. (Especially those random guys that I seriously don't recall ever meeting, that leave me wierd Myspace comments, or worse, come up to me in person and are all like "remember that time we talked about...blah blah." No, I don't remember. And no, I don't care. I don't like creepy stalker fanpeople.)
- Slow drivers.
- People who don't use their blinkers. (All you have to do is move your hand about an centimeter! How hard is that?)
- People who are seriously hating on Obama, just because he is Black, and/or has a Muslim name. (Dumbass. Get a little educated and get over ignorant prejudices. What more is there to say, that you could possibly understand?)
- Indoctrination. (I understand, some people do need religion. But if we stopped indoctrinating kids, less people would grow up using religion as a crutch. Plus, getting saved/babtized/whatever in fucking elementary makes absolutely no sense anyway to begin with. Like, you can't make legal decisions about sex until you are 17, about tobacco until you are 18, and about alcohol until you are 21. But you can make a serious decision about the eternal salvation/damnation of your soul at the age of 8?!?! I think not. Your mind does not even begin to have the capacity to understand the weight and implications of the "decision" you are making. Thus, indoctrination, of children into something they don't even understand. A form of brainwashing, seriously.)
- People who say other people are going to Hell, and are serious. (Since when were you God? Go ahead, damn me to Hell then. Hypocrite. The "point" of religion is to love everybody, I was told, yet no one lives it. )
- People who say "I hate drama" or something like that on their Myspace page or whatever. (No one has ever claimed to like it. Yet everyone causes it. Stop being so self righteous, please.)
- The time lost while sleeping. ( I love sleeping, I do I do, but just thinking about how one third of my life is spent horizontal and unconscious sort of depresses me.)
- Overly sexual people. (We all have our whole lives, hypothetically, to do whatever we want. You don't have to get your hand down somebody's pants within the first five minutes of making out. Overly anxious freaks.)
- Underly sexual people. ( I honestly don't understand the whole concept of wanting to have sex with only one person for your whole life, but I can try to respect it. I really can't understand wanting to only have one love/one kiss/whatever though. Get out there and have some experiences.)
- People who leave. (That sounds really vague, and that's because it is. Really cool people keep randomly leaving, vanishing, and going fuck knows where for extended periods of time. Only to finally come back here, and yet be so vague that I can't find them. I miss a ton of people who just...left.)
- Curfews. (I'm a night person. I have the most fun at night. Let me have my fun, please.)
- People who leave, emotionally. (Its not cool to just leave me hanging. If you really wanted to cut all ties with me, I could understand. Or at least give me some closure. All these maybes and vagueness sucks. Oh yeah, the people I'm talking about with this, are ones that I miss.)
- People who don't call when they say they will.
- People who call too much, when I clearly don't want to talk to you.
- People who text too much. (If I'm not writing back, take the hint.)
- Secret players. (Just be upfront about your playing, and I'll be happy.)
- Falling too fast. (This includes me falling too fast for people that I shouldn't, and also people who fall too fast for me and I just can't make myself give a shit about you. This also includes anybody who has the date they started going out with somebody all over their myspace/whatever, and they've been going out for like two weeks. Or a month. Lameass.)
- People in "love." (I wish I could ask every one of you what love means to you. I know you don't have it.)
- Real love. (Its not that I don't like it, its just that it is such a trickster.)
- Audio books. (What the fuck.)
Okay, thats all for now.
I just looked at my television and the video for You Belong With Me is on!!
I'm gonna rock out to that, watch The Mighty Boosh, and hopefully get some sleep.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wowzers.
ReplyDeleteWhat you said.
SQUARED!
I think my religion is a love everyone religion cause it's not a religion haha
ReplyDelete:]
I hate most of those things as well =/