I feel really bittersweet right now. Because, for the most part, my life is awesome and I'm so beyond happy with it all.
But then, I realize that even though I love so many people, so few, almost none really, have that flawless honesty and justifiable humanity that i wish everyone had.
Virtually no one gives everyone else the respect they deserve.
So few people are able to move past trivial bullshit, and just let go.
And so few people possess true intelligence.
Just thinking about it depresses me. Not to sound elitist, but I feel like such a minority. Its rather scary. Like...it makes me think of Idiocracy.
With all these flawed humans reproducing so rapidly, what will become of the world?
Honestly, its not my problem. I'll be dead before things get so unbearably trivial as that. But it still saddens me. We will be the downfall of ourselves.
And this is evident in 98% of the people that I know.
And that is the bitter part of the way I feel.
I feel sort of trippy right now though, what with being so tired and all. I had a busy busy day at work today, and now I'm watching a bit of the old Clockwork Orange.
I'll be asleep shortly, but if I'm not, I'll be watching Amadeus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment