So, instead of doing homework or something else constructive, I'm going to keep blogging.
Here is an epic list of things that are currently annoying me.
People who write on bathroom walls. Or worse, people who write on those walls, saying something like "only stupid people write on bathroom walls. You are retarded." No, you are. People write the stupidest things, too. Its never profound, and rarely grammatically correct. In fact, people are often "righting" on the walls. Hahaha.
Hearing about the swine flu. Just stop talking about it. Its been the latest fad to panic over for the past several months. I'm not saying we aren't going to die or anything, but I'm bored of hearing about it.
Insults. I'm incredibly sick of people telling me that I'm stupid, or that my hair looks bad. If you honestly think I'm stupid, you clearly are an ignoramus. And if you think my hair looks bad, well, you can just kiss my ass.
Not having enough time. I contribute this to softball, school, and other obligations that are absolutely plaguing my life right now.
"Hey" Texters. Especially those that send me a "hey" or a "wuts up" every day, or even twice a day. If I'm not writing back, either say something more interesting, or just leave me alone.
Missing people. And no, I'm not taking about the Kristi Cornwell Gone Missing sort of thing. I mean, I miss people. People just leave, or we grow apart for no apparent reason. Whats worse, I don't know how to fix this, because I don't have the time. Its a complicated balance.
Not being able to chill out enough. I want to just sit and watch The Mighty Boosh and South Park while painting my nails or napping or coloring. That's all.
Having an empty fish tank. Its just depressing. Those fish were amazing, and beautiful, and had distinct charming personalities. Now the tank is just a void. I'm considering a hermit crab, but I don't know enough about them.
Having to fund raise all the time. I'm always selling tickets for something, that no body really wants to buy.
Negative self image. I'm sick of myself, and I'm sick of being sick of myself. This is getting old.
Chronic Fatigue. I hope this is just some teenage phase. I can't spend my whole life just wanting to sleep randomly for no apparent reason.
Senior Pictures. I don't know why, but I really just don't want to take them.
This damn weather. Its too hot, or too rainy. And in my school, its always too cold. Never comfortable anywhere, it is, anymore.
Fall formal. To go or not to go? Every year, I swear I won't. Then something happens, and I end up there anyway. If I go, I at least want a cute dress and a good time this year.
Technology. My computer is slow, my phone keeps shutting off for no reason, and it takes too long to update my ipod. So much for being modern.
I'm done bitching for now :)
I'm really a happy person, ironically enough. This makes me sound so angry. But really, it makes me feel cleansed to get it all out...
Maybe next time I'll write about things I love or something.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment