Is how I've felt today.
Its like, walking down the halls and seeing people I know and waving, only for them to not wave back.
Not because they don't like me, but because today, they didn't see me.
Emotionally, I feel like others see me as nothing more than a paper doll. A person made out of popsickle sticks. Something without the ability to feel.
Why else do they throw around their words?
Last night, I've been called things many times worse than anything I've ever been called before. It was so bad because, it was all false.
A person whose sole intention was to say enough bad things to hurt me, to make me feel as bad as he feels.
People do this, and this is what makes humanity pathetic.
We deal with our pain by trying to make others feel worse; but when all you do is hate, you can you ever expect to find love?
Through this, you abolish love, making it impossible in your low depths of spite.
To me, this sounds like hell. If I believed in hell, it would be a place like this.
Where your goal is to bring people down.
Lower than yourself, even. Pure, selfish ignorance.
How do we find hope in a world like this?
With only a handfull of people that I can actually trust?
All you have is yourself. Because to the rest of the world, you might one day become invisible.
And if you lose yourself a long the way, then you really do have nothing.
Instead of sulking, hating, crying, or trying to bring people down, why don't you try to make yourself happy?
Or try to make some small bit of the world a better place?
You haven't brought me down, none of you. I've only seen that I'm a much better person, a much more intelligent person, and a stronger person than most of you.
And this is your problem. You are the one that will spend the rest of your life filled with hatred. Looking for flaws. Try to find real joy in something.
Because at some point, you can't go back, and the rest of your life is spent in mediocrity.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I strongly agree with your blog. People are bitches, ass holes, dicks, thinks it great to put people down because it makes them feel better, etc. you get my point. i wish there was a like thing like on facebook and i would like your blogness.
ReplyDelete