Monday, August 31, 2009

Ready to let go of ancient sentiments.

This mostly regard the physical possesions of mine that clutter my abode. Well, my mental burdens too. But mostly, I'm so ready to get a fresh start from all of this. Childhood books, toys, and decorations still fill this place where I sleep. Things I once loved, reminding me of who I no longer am.

I am ready to start with an empty room. And do with it exactly what I want. This could be one of the most fulfilling things I have ever done.

I feel like I dwell constantly on this fresh start in my future; but I need it. I am tired of looking at these things, that have no relevance to my life now. They are taking up space that could be filled with more applicable things. I'm ready to make room in my life for new things.

I can't do this, yet. But I will, soon.

I want to go to Georgia State. I want to be in Atlanta. I want to be living with Megan. I want to be near Shane and all my other friends considering the Atlanta area. This is what I need. Fuck all the pressures people are putting on me. I want to go there for a year. And figure some things out. And go from there.

And when I go, I can take with me exactly what I want to take. And leave the thing I am ready to move beyond.

The countdown has began. These next few months of my life, nine, to be exact, will be difficult and defining of what happens after this. Please, I want to make the best of it.

Hm...the whole nine months thing. Maybe its like being pregnant. Hahah. Epic conciet. Think about it..I'm a dork.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment