they say this:
"well i cant find any one on here at all that just wants to hook up for an evening and this blows."
Hi stranger, I've never met you. I never want to meet you.
And i don't give a shit about your sexual frustration.
Dude can't get laid, so they creep on strangers on myspace.
What a seduction fail ;P
"i just think its funny that out of all the girls on here not 1 that i have found wants to go out for a nite and just chill or nothing."
Sounds like you might have a personal problem, sir. Because the attractive, charming, and grammatically correct people are chilling it up every night.
"just that i really dont know how to tell a girl that i wantto take them out and have some fun with out freeking them out."
Ideas of rape generally freak out most girls. Its a perfectly healthy defense mechanism.
"just fun and exotic and freaky lol"
You aren't helping yourself out at all at this point...
"well it just sucks cause i know im a good lay i just have issues talking to girls i get nervous."
Like I said, personal problem. And i doubt you are a good lay. If you were, you wouldn't be hitting up the underage girls on myspace..
"guys aren't worried about girls takeing them out and killing them only girls worrie about things like that."
...obviously.
"all i am looking for is someome within a reasonable distance to here i can call up and go enjoy a few minutes with and take home or back to their car and go home thats all am i the only person like that it this part of the globe?"
No. Just the only one lame enough to not actually be able to get it, yet beg for it from strangers. Online.
Well, just thought I would share some fun quotes for the day. People really say these things, you know.
(By the way, I didn't actually say the things in italics..they are just the fun things I was thinking at the time.)
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha ohmydamn
ReplyDeleteI've had that happen to me before.
Stupid, Stupid guys.