It doesn't mean much, but I'm done blaming myself. This has probably come much too late, but I'm living guilt free. You deserved it.
Its times like this, I wish I believed in Karma. If what goes around, comes around, I could smile and remind myself you have it coming. You deserve to have it coming. But do you? Its more of a Chance thing. We might as well flip a coin to decide, probably.
It would feel so comforting to believe that Karma would get you. But as it is, maybe the only thing that could get you was me. So, I don't feel guilty. Just sad that it may be all the misfortune that comes to you. Maybe I was the "Karma" here.
Or maybe, we could reverse that. Say I deserve to have it coming, and you getting what you want is merely so I don't get what I want. It goes both ways.
Maybe we were both in the wrong.
But I feel entitled. I feel justified.
My dear, you don't deserve shit. I would like to see that fulfilled. I would love to be the Karma that bites you in the ass. Can I do that? My mission is to figure out how.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment