I'm not going to write extensively on resolutions or anything, because really, I don't have specific resolutions. I'm just promising myself that this will be my best year yet. It starts with a little bit of Magical Thinking, and a bit of reliance on the Chance I discussed in my last blog, and a lot of decisions on my part.
What I'm saying is, if I want to make it my year, I can :)
Hillary gave me a heart, it says "Believe in a Revolution worth fighting for." And I want that to be my motto. My thesis for this year. I'll let it be my revolution, by believing and fighting.
This night was better than last New Years, by far. Not gonna lie, it had some bitterness to it, but some sweet. That I can turn into hope. I have a good feeling...I know that I'll have to go through a lot to get the things I want, but I can do it. These things are worth fighting for...and if they aren't, I'll let it go and find something better.
I don't have resolutions, but I feel resolved.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey 2010,
ReplyDeletewe will, we will, rock you.
sincerely, the mod squad
Sounds great to me :)
ReplyDelete