Friday, January 8, 2010

My Countdowns :)

Instead of whining about my present (which is what I'm doing constantly; I hate the cold, frigid, snowy, ways of today) I am going to make a list of the 3 BIG THINGS that will happen in the next few months, that will liberate me and make me so happy :)

Thing 1: Getting a job. (Sometime in late February). To do this, I need to create my resume, get it in, and hope that they actually hire me. I'll be so glad to be working at Walmart...its not oober classy, but its a step up for me. I need the money and responsibility that will come with having a job again. I'm going crazy right now to be working. Plus, I just indulged in my second to last (probably) shopping until I actually get a job, because I'm so close to being broke. I want to buy some books and movies from Amazon, but that needs to be IT until I'm making money again. And I'm so excited that I could have a decent job, anyway.

Thing 2: My Birthday. (February 23rd). It is my 18th, I will have the legal freedoms and respected adulthoods that will come with this age. Its a big step toward maturity. Plus, my parents will probably slack off a bit, and give me some more leniency with various things when I am 18. Hell, I'm responsible enough already. But I need the legal backing and general awesomeness that comes with being 18.

Thing 3: Graduation. (May 21st, unless the snow causes it to be pushed back a few days). This one is pretty self explanatory. After graduation, I shall embark on the Epic Summer Before College.

This all seems pretty freaking sweet.
Not to mention, as the time passes, the weather will keep getting warmer, and these things will keep getting closer, and I'll just keep becoming more awesome. Maybe just kidding about the last part.

Anyway, the future looks so great, I just want to fast forward. I have alot to be excited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment