Okay so, I'm super tired, and I have to get up and work tomorrow morning, so I'm gonna try to make this short.
But i just feel like saying a few things.
Firstly, I'm feeling a tiny bit let down about the events of this summer. Not to say that it has been bad in any way. I've had many great times with many great people. I wouldn't trade these times.
But I haven't had many of those truly incredible times, those that you replay over and over. Days that could change your life.
I haven't gone all the places, met all the people, done all the things that I wanted. And I'm certainly running out of time.
I guess I'm just going to have to deal. Maybe I have my whole life for this kind of thing.
I need to get more focused on all the things I need to get done, instead of all the undefined things I wish to have happened this summer.
But hey, if you are reading this, we still have two weeks left. Lets make it a damn good two weeks :)
And a good year, also. How bout it, yo?
Secondly, I'm sick of people growing a part for me for no legit reason.
I don't really love just anybody, and when I do become real, genuine friends with a person, it kills me for her/him to just end up pushing me away.
And not giving me a reason.
And while I"m on this, all these people literally leaving and never coming back is getting damn old too.
Thanks Megan, for assuring me that you won't leave!
Thirdly, ....well. I'm tired of being tired.
I'm tired of blogging right now, because I'm starting to rant instead of articulating intelligently. Damn.
Thats it for now then..
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i won't leave you =]
ReplyDeleteI'm sure as hell not leaving you cause who else would I share my perfectly good pool house and cabana boy with? hmm?
ReplyDelete