I want to be like that.
And perhaps, I'm coming closer to it.
I think its the sort of thing that comes with age. Growing out of our awkwardness. I look at people a few years older than me, and they seem to be the most lovely.
I hope it feels lovely when I'm there.
I hope one day people look at me and think I'm naturally beautiful like that.
:)
I'm looking to the future, because the present isn't doing much for me and nothing can be done for the past.
I have a good feeling about whats to come, a few months from now.
Its no one particular thing, but just an overall hopefulness that things just will slowly go uphill from here.
I hope this feeling stays.
Please, stay. Not enough is constant lately.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment