I think you should first know how to spell the word passion.
Not to be an overly cynical smartass or anything, but that seems...moderately important ;)
Incidentally, my life doesn't have much passion currently. Its too overwhelmingly busy for that.
But its okay, I feel like I'm sort of getting a lot done. College decisions are overwhelming me. Softball is taking up way to much time. I really want to start going to the gym soon. I want to be doing more for fun reading and more for fun writing again. I want to just lie down in some green green grass and do the things I do best. Which isn't much but there is no time for sitting right now.
And most importantly, over fall break, I want to have a couple of adventures. I don't know how, what with the time shortage and general lack of adventures around here. But I keep hoping.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment