Maybe its a nice change of month. I'm certainly feeling a lot of things right now.
I feel like I'm growing up. But that is still quite a struggle.
I feel appreciated. Like I really do matter to a few certain people, at least.
And most importantly, I feel hopeful. Like I have more control, and I'm sort of going the way I would like to. And this is exciting.
I've heard a lot of great things from people lately. So much that I forget it all.
But today, i was told a great quote. "Happy emotions lead to happy bodies." This can be taken in multiple concepts, but for some reason I like it.
So lets all have lots of happy emotions.
:)
Ohhh and, today I found out about Chuck Palahniuk's new book in progress. Its quite exciting!!
And, he is putting out a book of stories from fans and such. From a Writer's Workshop kind of thing. I would absolutely die for an opportunity like that. Maybe one day, I'll get it. But I still need to create that epic story..
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope I'm one of those people! I appreciate you... for yo' body. ;D hah, definitely joking. In all seriousness though, I miss the crap out of you. :[
ReplyDelete