Thursday, October 15, 2009

Love is a homeless guy, searching for treasure in the pouring rain...

And finding a bag of gold coins, only to find out they're all filled with chocolate.
And even though he is heartbroken, he can't complain.
Cuz he was hungry in the first place.



I don't understand why I'm kicking ass at my AP Psychology, but am barely getting by in Mythology.
It could be because Psych is so much more interesting...but that isn't it. I like both, really.
I'm just doing a shitty job of applying myself.


This break has been such a non-break from stress. Seriously.
Softball is just extreme, i can't catch a second of down time from it.
And I'm feeling morally conflicted as well, on a bigger sort of issue.

But I'm allowed some fun, right?
I'm hoping for some this weekend.

And answers. I'm so beyond confused.
I hope I'm not being "typical" about this. You know, naive.
But everyone is naive sometimes...probably. Even me.
Forgive me if things go badly, please.







And this video gives me such a blast of nostalgia.
I was there, that is ME up there in the front row :)
It brings back old times, but this song also means a little bit more now..

1 comment:

  1. I get so sad every time I watch a video from this time period. I was in the second row..haha!

    your mind is quite a bit like mine I have concluded :]

    ReplyDelete