Monday, May 11, 2009

And I really don't know what to do, I'm a little too not over you.

So I'm feeling a tiny bit irritated right now, mostly because of cheerleading/softball/summer job conflicts. I mean, when the fuck am I supposed to actually get to spend time doing FUN things that I want to do. Ugh. I'm sick of people (my father!) being so controlling. I'm almost 18, I need to make some choices, like per say, my extracurricular commitments! Anyway...moving on.

One more topic that is irritating me before I continue: friends that have changed for the worst. Act like an asshole if you want, but don't expect me to give a fuck about you if you are going to push me away. I'm not your priority? Fine, you aren't mine either.

And now that that is out of the way, here's a bit of my day today.
1st Block: Chemistry. Nothing too eventful. That class still scares me a bit, but since the semester is almost over, I'm chilling out a bit. I think I'm actually going to come out of there with an A!
2nd Block: Lit. I fucking love that class. Today, we spent the whole time writing an essay about Their Eyes Were Watching God. I was writing about Nature as a theme, but of course, sex kept popping up. I always end up writing about sex. No shit. People keep telling me that I do, too. I don't know why, it just seems like everything that I look at becomes phallic imagery.
3rd Block: Business Law. We started Serial Killer Presentations. Becca and I didn't get to do ours yet though (we have Ted Bundy). We saw some interesting, and gross ones. My favorite was Ed Gein, the dude that inspired Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Jame Gumb of Silence of the Lambs. For real, he was one sickass dude, but very interesting. Now I really want to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre again...
4th Bock: Online Psychology (already finished for the semester though, so its kind of a study hall block). Megan was out sick today, so I was alone for a bit, but then Hillary came to visit me! That was exciting because we watched cool videos on Youtube and she told me all about Pentecostal Churches, one of which Becca and I are going to visit very soon. In fact, we are going to take a day trip out to McCaysville/Copper Hill/Ducktown/Turtletown etc. and have one big adventure. I hope we also go to Hiawassie, because I really want to go to the loft. But mostly I want to go to the Pentecostal Church. I'm not religious, but religions fascinate me.

Anyway, after school, we had a cheerleading meeting. Which mostly just stressed me out (see first paragraph).

And then I came home and read Invisible Monsters for a really long time. That is probably my second favorite book, for real. It is amazing. All about self discovery, sexual ambiguity, descruction, pill popping, plastic lives, etc etc. Its epic. Plus, it is the book that inspired one of my goals for the summer, which is to send out Advice From The Future. I don't know when I will have the opportunity to do that, but if I do, it will surely be life altering.

And now, I'm about to go it Mexican with my Lit Class. Yay!! Kind of an end of the year celebration. Which is great, because I really do love that class. I hate that it is so cold though, because I had to change out of my cute shorts and put on pants. I hate pants. Ha. Ha.

So I guess that is all for today. But here is a cute video that I really like, Hillary showed it to me one day. It makes me think, and smile.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for everything you did for me today

    ReplyDelete