Hi. I'm Billie. And I've created this blog to detail the insignificant, humorous details of my life, for your pleasure and reading enjoyment ;)
This shouldn't be profound or prattling, like my other blog. That blog isn't really for people to read, but for me to rant on.
This is just a for fun kind of thing.
Well, today is Mother's Day. And I'm about to go celebrate with my eccentric family. For sure, that will be fun (not really).
And then I'll come home and do Chemistry homework. Which is ridiculously lame.
But I only have 10 Days of School left!!! And then summer. Which will be an adventure.
I have a fabulous To-Do list, which involves all these great things that I'm going to do.
Anyway, I don't have time to blog much today (I never do...) so Bye.
=D
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
billieboo i love you
ReplyDeletehave fun doing chemistry
don't forget cheerleading tomorrow at 3:30 and parents at 5:30