So I've had a really productive day. I feel really great right now. I love feeling like I'm doing something with my life, and most of all, when I'm busy, I don't think too much. So its all great :)
Here's the highlights of my day, since its been so good: I woke up actually feeling shockingly rested for once, so I was instantly cheerful. (And I fell asleep cheerfully as well, since I was texting Brooklyn and Collin). This was wierd though, because this was the first morning in months that I haven't drank a coke/red bull/ something like that first thing. I was really proud of that. I spent all morning chilling until I realized that I forgot to get my Mom a mother's day card, so I drove to the Dollar Store and got her one. Then we went to my Aunt's house to celebrate, and that was fun because Laken and Alex and I went on a woods-walk adventure and planned my Pirate Future. (Its true. Sometime in college, I want to find a crew, a ship, and become a total swashbuckler for about a month). Then, I came home and did Chem Homework, and actually made a lot of progress.
I've also watched more television today than I have in the past month. Desperate Housewives was particularly interesting. And now Gossip Girl. It is intense.
So basically, I've been thinking alot about Colllege lately. I'm so excited to get out and go away. Georgia Southern looks so great right now. I really want to move forward with my life, in every way possible. And college will be amazing. Ideally, I'll be rooming with the amazing Becca. And I will be a short drive away from the amazing Megan, with whom I can visit on the weekends. Those two are the greatest, so I really have to be close to them for college.
I'm also so excited for summer. It is going to be incredible. Busy, for sure, but worth it. I've got work, softball, and all kinds of adventures. I wish I could skip the next ten days. Okay, not really. I'm excited for Thursday, because we get to go to the Jail, and then the Powderpuff game. And Friday because of the U-lympics. Which are actually incredibly dumb, but better than classes anyday. And the last week of school is really chill, except for Chemistry. Then the fun begins!! I completely cannot wait. One day, I think I'll make a complete list of all the things I MUST do this summer. Every ridiculous detail.
So this was pretty much all over the place. But hey, I feel kind of hyped right now. I think I'm gonna update my Ipod, and I need to lay in the tanning bed, but I don't think I will have time...
Anyway, I'll probably update tomorrow. Byee!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
remember those skin cancer pictures?
ReplyDeletethats what your gonna have from tanning beds
and i love that you called me amazing
i just love you!