Sunday, May 17, 2009

Its hard not to find it all a little bitter sweet. And looking back on all of that, its nice to believe.

Hello Hello. So clearly, I don't have time to blog everyday, even though I would like to. And i only have like three minutes right now, because Becca is on here way! We are going to watch Running With Scissors, the movie!!! I'm quite excited.

So, its really random that my title for this blog is some Taylor Swift song. But basically, that song is stuck in my head. I used to love it, and I thought it was rather appropriate, seeing as how my mood has been so permanently nostalgic lately. Oh well, I'm really hoping that summer changes that.

But, despite the constant nostalgia, I have had a great weekend. Particularly Friday. We had U lympics, yearbooks, and then after that I went and ate Sushi, chilled at Megan's house for a bit, and then went to the park. Hillary and i made a really cool video, and I need to get it and put it on here.
Yesterday I had a softball tournament. It was icky. Enough Said...
And today, I haven't done anything constructive. I've been on Myspace for like three hours, and I need to clean and do Chem homework (one more week!) but I just heard Becca drive up.
I'm going to be chilling with her all afternoon, which is preferable to homework anyway I"m sure.


Bye!

1 comment: