Sunday, October 18, 2009

Liberation

Love me, love me, love me, for exactly who I am.
If you can't, then it is truly your loss.
You don't even have to love me, I am already satisfied with the amount of love in my life.
We can just enjoy our time together here, it is growing short.
Appreciate me, respect me, trust me, is what I'm trying to say.

This morning, I have realized that if anyone wants to walk away from me, I don't have to chase after.
I don't need to chase after.
I have done no personal wrong. If you can't try to respect the choice I make, then you really don't understand me as well as I had hoped.
And once again, it is your loss.

Because right now, I'm inexplicably happy.
Just about everything, life in general.
I have what I need, plus some. I wish I had more time. I wish time would fly by.
I've come to terms with so much, now.
My future, my present, and my past.
It certainly isn't closure, but it is better.
Understanding and acceptance.

Its all about the big picture, and the little things that make it worth it all the while, too.
And putting it all together, and feeling complete.
I'm proud of what I've become.
I take credit of my past, good and bad. It had defined me.
I'm embracing my present. I'll make good use of it, because it is rapidly becoming the past.
I'm looking forward to my future. I'm completely unsure of what it holds. But I know that any choice will bring me a different sort of happiness. The choices define who I become and where my life heads. And it really is up to me, to choose the path for the rest of my life.
I am excited.


Our time here is short, and I won't spend it standing out in the cold, simply waiting for life to begin.
I'll go do exactly what I want, when I want to. No waiting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm working towards my epiphany, thank you for sharing yours.
    It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete