Monday, December 14, 2009

But you can't be close enough, unless I'm feeling your heart beat.

I want someone:
Peaceful - that i can just spend a day doing normal, average, happy things with. That makes a trip to the store something fun and memorable, just because.
Passionate - because you don't have much without that, obviously. And
Committed - Someone intelligent and capable of just being with me, and appreciating that.

Is it too much to ask? Don't think so.

I know what I want, and what I deserve. I hope I'm strong enough to not settle, and to find someone who can be these things for me. Because I'm ready to be these things for someone else now.
Its hard to find all 3 of these things existing in one person simultaneously, therein lies my only setback.

I'm listening to some delicious old Hellogoodbye, and it makes me so happy.

I'm thinking of the people I know, and it makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment