Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Would you believe it?

It just hit me how much I'm going to miss you when you leave. I'll be lucky to have a few short hours with you, before you go away. For real. For weeks, maybe months, maybe even forever.
I just realized that you mean a great amount to me. I feel that we connected so quickly, emotionally we just understood each other. I enjoy your company, and your thoughts, and your presence.
And I only realize how much you mean to me, after I realize you really are leaving.

I feel sort of dumb, taking so much for granted.
I hate how much I'm going to miss you; I fear that I realized this much too late anyway. I hope you will remember me. I wish I had more time with you.


This always happens, I find someone great, they leave, and I realize how important they were.
Like so few, vastly important others, I feel that you have impacted me. The way you think, it makes me think, and I love that. Like so few, incredibly important others, I think knowing you has helped me grow as a person. I hope you could begin to say the same for me.

Will I ever find a person like this, who doesn't leave so soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment