Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Don't stop wistlin', to let them know what they've been missing. Turn the jukebox on this song we play will blow the system.

So I'm feeling pretty epic right now. I've been overwhelmingly busy for the past couple of days, and I wish I had time for a really long entry, because that would make me feel so great. But I'm so damn tired, and I want to read a bit of Invisible Monsters before I go to sleep.
But anyway, I'm really proud of myself. Because I've done a lot of my homework, for the first semester of my life, and there are SEVEN DAYS left! Yay! But less than that, almost, really. Because tomorrow is going to be awesome except for the Chem. Test. And well...I'll just type up my projected schedule for the week later.

Where did I leave off last?
Monday afternoon, I do believe. So here is a brief count of what I've been doing since then. That evening, I went into town and met Becca, and tried really hard to cheer her up because of the serious bitchassedness she has encountered lately. We ran into Trisha and Austin, which was great, because they always put me in an incredibly awesome mood. I want to hang with them both some more this summer. And then my Lit. Class went to dinner together, which is really random but it was a lot of fun. Hillary and I planned our adventure to a Hippie Festival this summer. Oh yea, and she gave me a couple of really interesting books, including one about Pentecostalism. Hah. That will be interesting. The other is about genetic engineering. ANYWAY. After that, I didn't want to go home so I chilled in the parking lot with some kids for a while, and then, when I was going home, Matt called me. That was interesting, because I don't even know who he is, but we talked for almost four hours about really profound things. It felt like my brain grew. Hah.
Next day...yesterday? I don't feel like detailing it all really, except for the part where Becca and I were driving though town, and when we get to red lights, we always rock out. And Angie from my softball team saw and, at practice, was like "I saw you rocking out at the red light." Thats pretty much all I remember from yesterday. Oh yea, my brain went numb from a Chemistry Overdose. Oh yea, and my sister told me about what all the kids in her grade say about me. Its really freaky. I could probably write a book about the wierd shit that they say, and I don't even know them. But hey, I'm honored. Its like having a fan club.

And...Today!!
(I'm already tired from all this detailing...how long can I keep it up?)
1st Block: My narcolepsy kicked in and it almost killed me trying to stay awake. I'm so excited to almost be out of that class.
2nd Block: We worked on AP questions and short stories. And Mrs. Batchelor and I agreed that the amount of AP that I'm taking next year is truly epic in itself, no doubt. I will surely die.
3rd Block: We watched some movie that I slept through. And Becca told me what the dumbasses in her class said about the allegedly graphic sex scenes in Running With Scissors. It pissed me off, because that is one of my favorite books. Honestly, its not my fault that you are too immature to deal with sex.
4th Block: Crammed for Chem while Megan and Hillary chilled in the room with me. Always fun.

After school Becca and I chilled and planned some of our Summer Adventures. And....after that I went to practice soccer for this thing that I got conned into. But it actually turned out to be fun. I want to be a soccer goalie, so I think I might try out next year. Hah, that would be so random. But, like with cheerleading, the way that it shocks people is always good.

So, tomorrow is the PowderPuff Game! And before that, I'm going to practice my soccer skills a little bit more. And maybe go to my cousin Laken's game as well. And pretty much just look forward to Friday, because it will be pretty fabulous I'm sure. Oh, and I almost forgot. Tomorrow we are taking a field trip to the Jail. I'm really excited. The funny thing is, we can't wear shorts or white tee shirts. Hah. Hah.

I just realized, my writing often sponges off of something. Alot of the time, it is Charles Bukowski. But today I feel like Charlie of Perks of Being a Wallflower....how wierd.
Speaking of Bukowski, Megan gave me Post Office today!!

=D

1 comment:

  1. haha your blogness cracks me up
    im reading the book in a few minutes nigga nig

    im talking to you on the phone

    i read it all so im a good friend

    ReplyDelete